Links and resources and a wealth of useful information.
Permission Slips and Forms
- E-mail Sharing Opt-Out Form (PDF)
- Media Release Form (PDF)
- Walking Trip Permission Form (PDF)
- Medical Form (required for new students) (PDF)
- Out to Lunch Form
- October 2016: K-8 Lunch Menu / October 2016: K-8 Breakfast Menu
- Jewish Community House of Bensonhurst (JCH): parent-paid after-school program that picks up students at BSI and transports them to a nearby facility.
- Wingspan Arts: parent-paid after-school program in the BSI building, 5 days a week. Call @ 212-586-2330 for details.
- Xposure: after-school program for middle-schoolers in the BSI building, 5 days a week. Click here for their welcome letter. Click Here to Pre-Register
Yellow Bus Service
- BSI Transportation Page
- Office of Pupil Transportation (OPT) for yellow bus service
- Bus Behavior Contract (PDF)
- List of OPT Stop Locations 2016-17 (PDF)
- Bus Routes, Stops and Contact Information
- OPT Guidelines for Yellow Bus Riders (PDF)
- BSI Private Bus Service (e-mail contact for the parent who coordinates private bus service – routes in Brooklyn only)
- Discipline Code 2015-16 (PDF)
Common Core State Standards
The Common Core State Standards provide a consistent, clear understanding of what students are expected to learn, so teachers and parents know what they need to do to help them.
- English Language Arts & Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, and Technical Subjects
Gifted & Talented Resources
- Advocacy for Gifted and Talented Education in New York State
- NYCDOE Parents of Gifted Children: Resources