Our goal is to help students to become confident by communicating and reasoning mathematically, both verbally and in writing. We will enrich, extend and accelerate mathematics instruction using compacted TERC Investigations complemented by Math in the City contextual investigations.
- What is ECAM? (Power Point Presentation )
- BSI Math Blog for Parents
- Math Talk with Stephanie Slabic (2010)(link back soon)
- K-3 Math Websites (Resources)
- Developing Mathematical Reasoning K-2 (Presentation from 10/24/14)
- Learning The Basic Addition Facts 1-2 (Presentation from 12/3/14)
- Addition and Subtraction Strategies– Thinking Flexibly (Presentation from 1/14/15)